Wednesday, June 15, 2011

white crane pt. 2

Finally got my film back from Fromex! I wish I could develop color 120 myself, but instead I have to spend a small fortune to send it away to do so.

But it was very much worth it, I am very happy with these.

They were shot on my mamiya with some type of fujifilm 160

Model is Julia Clark

inspiration:




juliamedium004small

juliamedium005small

juliamedium002small

juliamedium006msall

juliamedium007small

juliamedium009small

juliamedium008small

juliamedium003small

juliamedium001small

juliamedium010small

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! The first one is so lovely! I love the flowers in her curly hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...love her sideways midair. Special

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are really fantastic, and you are a god with that mamiya

    i love that they aren't just a series of pretty pictures, but a deeper story

    ReplyDelete
  4. the last one is magnificent. astounding in every way, truly.

    ReplyDelete