Monday, December 26, 2011

night

Last night I met up with Shannon Bray and Shannon Miller and we explored some abandoned areas in the dark. I love going out to shoot with no real vision in mind, my work always ends up being sporadic, strange and intriguing.

Being around other photographers is always really inspiring, seeing the way they choose to shoot and the things that catch their eye. It's wonderful to just wander and feed off of one another's ideas.

Being home has been therapeutic and I am really excited because Ryan comes home tomorrow.

Have a lovely day

xo

IMG_2095


shannon miller
IMG_2079-1


IMG_2106

shannon bray
IMG_2121

IMG_2110-l

IMG_2222

cocoa village
IMG_2190

the porcher house
IMG_2137

ron jon's
IMG_2210

IMG_2205

a back lot
IMG_2162

IMG_2159

6 comments:

  1. the colors of the night are so beautiful in these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors in the photos at ron jon's are great, and the second of Shannon Miller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree your point about "the things that catch their eye", but it's funny how most often you (or me, at least) discover that in a second time, when sharing pics: "Oh!!! I didn't see at all! Where was it?" ;-)

    ReplyDelete