Tuesday, July 17, 2012

44/365

I decided to start a new series/personal challenge today. I went to the dollar tree and picked up lots of random items and I am going to try to utilize all of them as props. Things like children's toys, halloween decorations, arts and crafts. I used the dollar tree as a resource a lot in my last 365 and I want to try to do that again. I'd like to prove to myself that I can transform any object, no matter how cheap or silly.

these were an easy one, reminscent of the very first photo I took with my first 50mm 1.8 (lolol)


IMG_0710

IMG_0883

IMG_0899

IMG_0764

IMG_0763

IMG_0748


xo

2 comments:

  1. Love the third one :) Forcing yourself to use 'random' props you typically wouldn't can be a great way to improve creativity, looking forward to what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this lighting is brilliant. i also really like how you do the circle crop thing [in other photos as well]

    ReplyDelete