Thursday, June 14, 2012

10/365

It rained all afternoon and then around 10 I finally got my butt off of the couch to take some photos. Ryan is the best ever and helped me take these and when we took the top image, we both knew it was the one.

I love him so much, it feels so good to have a partner in crime.

I also changed my blog theme back for the time being until I have a more versatile and user-friendly theme to use, this one will do for now

you should click through to see this one on black on flickr
IMG_8232

IMG_8244

IMG_8225

IMG_8208
ryan running in front of the camera

3 comments:

  1. I'm really glad you're doing another 365. I've been planning on doing a second one for a really long time and started today. I've been getting a lot of motivation seeing your posts. Anyway, I'm excited for the progress to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first photo is sooo cool! I feel like Brittany, I've been thinking about doing a 52 for a while now, I just need to gather enough motivation to start since I'm not the most comfortable in front of the camera. Your project is inspiring me to start my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your 365 is starting off so strong! I wish I saw even a bit of progress in terms of aesthetics with mine!!

    ReplyDelete